Consecrated Disciple Highlighting Saint Joseph and Catholic Life Photographer in Connecticut
1. With my priest-spiritual director’s blessing, I made private perpetual vows to live as a consecrated disciple of Jesus, the Son of God and Son of Joseph and Mary.
2. Being raised in foster care, in three homes and two institutions, I had no attachment to my family name. I legally changed it to Joseph to publicly declare that the Patron of the Church is my patron, my father-in-spirit.
3. To bring to light Saint Joseph's place in the Earthly Trinity, I began SAINT JOSEPH: OUR PATRON - a lay apostolate founded to promote Saint Joseph’s universal patronage - “so that all may grow in devotion to the Patron of the Universal Church” (a motive taken from “Guardian of the Redeemer” by Pope John Paul II).
4. I hope to enlighten minds and inflame hearts via the understanding and appreciation that I have been given to highlight Saint Joseph’s place in the Earthly Trinity.
5. In my job, I work to build up the Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Hartford and beyond through print, web and social media. My photos are regularly published on the AOH's Facebook and Instagram accounts, the AOH and AOH Photos websites, and in the Catholic Transcript - the Magazine of the Archdiocese of Hartford. My work has also been featured in many other diocesan and national publications.